Creating portraits for women artists, authors and yoginis is something in which I truly delight. I love connecting with these inspirational souls, finding a comfortable space with natural light and creating images that reflect her true spirit. Uncontrived, authentic, lovely.
My Portrait Sessions range in price from $250-$1,000 depending on location(s), number of outfit changes and how many digital files you select. Please connect with me to chat about your vision and we’ll sort the perfect package for you!
I am also available to photograph Yoga Retreats! If you are looking to add value for your attendees, have an incredible collection of images of the experience, yoga portraits in a breathtaking environment for marketing and personal use, please consider hiring me for your event. I travel for yoga retreats happily! See a gallery of my most current Yoga Retreat here. Let’s chat to discuss your event, availability, pricing and logistics.
I’m looking forward yet again to Alyson Stanfield’s Art Biz Breakthrough Live Event in Golden, CO this fall! It is here I have the opportunity to create portraits for artists from all over the world! SCHEDULE YOUR SESSION ONLINE HERE.
Here are the details for the 2016 Art Biz Mini Portrait Sessions:
- Art Biz Mini Portrait Sessions cost $125.
- Sessions are offered during the breaks of the event.
- Sessions last 10-15 minutes at a quiet spot near the event location (to be determined a few days prior to the event and you will be notified of the spot when you arrive!)
- Each artist will have an Online Gallery posted within 2 weeks to preview all the images we created.
- Each session includes (1)high resolution digital file which I email over once the artist informs me of their choice.
- Additional files may be purchased for $40/each (a special discounted price for Art Biz peeps!).
- Choices must be selected within 30 days of the posting of the Online Gallery.
- Requests for images AFTER the 30 day time limit will be the original price of $50/ea (including the file that was included in the package).
- Retouching of images is subject to an additional charge of $50 minimum. Cost will be assessed by time required to complete request.
- To RESERVE your 2016 Artist Mini Portrait Session online click HERE. Spaces will be very limited so consider signing up early.
- Once your session has been reserved you will receive an email with the option to pay online with a credit card. Or you may opt to bring a check/cash and pay when you arrive at the event.
- Makeup services will not be offered this year. We recommend that you plan to do a mini makeup application for yourself before your session just to add definition and blending. I suggest the following applications/products:
- shading eyebrows
- under-eye concealer
- light/sheer foundation
- (note: apparently pressed powder is for the under 40 ladies)
- (another note: Sephora has a fancy tool in the store that will match your skin tone to the perfect foundation!)
- foundation applied with this brush for flawless coverage
- lip liner
- lip gloss.
- This is my basic routine and it takes me about 7 minutes (unless I stick the mascara in my eye which sadly is a frequent occurrence).
- Please contact me with any questions you may have.
Download the Art Biz Mini Portrait Agreement